Amphion Innovations plc

Directors' Dealings
Directors Receive Shares in Lieu of Fees

London and New York, 24 September 2014- Amphion Innovations plc (the “Company”) (LSE: AMP), the developer of medical and technology businesses, announces that the Company has today issued 703,772 ordinary shares, representing 0.48% of the enlarged issued share capital, to certain of its Board members as their directors’ fees for the third and fourth quarters of 2014, priced at 2.225 pence, being the average of the closing mid-market price for the five days leading up to the market close on 22 September 2014. Following this issue, the directors’ shareholdings in the Company are as follows:

Director Number of
New Shares
Percentage of
voting rights
Miroslaw Izienicki 102,083 102,083 0.069%
R. James Macaleer 518,356 25,595,535 17.262%
Gerard Moufflet 83,333 1,039,583 0.701%

Admission of the 703,772 new ordinary shares, ranking pari passu with the existing ordinary shares, is expected on 30 September 2014.  Following this allotment the total issued share capital of the Company will increase to 148,278,506 ordinary shares with each share holding one voting right.

The Company has today granted options in respect of a further 7,000,000 Ordinary Shares at an issue price of 2.225 pence per Ordinary Share to certain employees and Directors. Of the options granted, 20% shall be exercisable from 31 December 2014, subject to continuous service through that date; the remaining 80% will vest rateably and monthly over four years from 1 September 2014.  This will include options in respect of 2,500,000 Ordinary Shares granted to Richard Morgan, bringing his total options to 3,000,000 Ordinary Shares, and 2,500,000 to Robert Bertoldi, bringing his total options to 2,850,000 Ordinary Shares.

For further information please contact

Amphion Innovations
Charlie Morgan
+1 212 210 6224

Novella Communications
Tim Robertson / Ben Heath
+44 020 3151 7008

Panmure Gordon Limited
Freddy Crossley / Fred Walsh (Corporate Finance)
Charlie Leigh-Pemberton (Corporate Broking)
+44 020 7886 2500

About Amphion Innovations plc
Amphion (LSE: AMP) builds shareholder value in emerging companies in the medical and technology sectors, by using a focused, hands-on company building approach, based on decades of experience in both the US and UK. Amphion has significant shareholding in 7 Partner Companies developing proven technologies targeting substantial commercial marketplaces. The Amphion model has been refined to optimise the commercialisation of patents and other intellectual property within the Partner Companies. The Partner Companies collectively own or control over 200 separately identified pieces of intellectual property, a number which grows rapidly each year.

On the web: