Rule 26 Disclosures
The following information and links are provided for the purposes of AIM Rule 26.
Amphion Innovations plc (the “Company”) was incorporated as a public limited company in the Isle of Man under the Companies Act 1931-2004 (as amended) on 7 June 2005 with registered number 113646C and subsequently re-registered under the Companies Act 2006 on 29 August 2014 with registered number 011472V. The address of the registered office is Fort Anne, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 5PD. The principal place of business is 125 Park Avenue, 26th Floor, New York, NY, USA, 10017.
It should be noted that as Amphion Innovations plc is not incorporated in the United Kingdom, the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a United Kingdom incorporated company.
Amphion Innovations plc’s shares are traded only on AIM under ticker AMP.
Click here for Amphion’s page on the AIM website
Please click on the following links for the relevant information:
1. Share Capital Information - 11.5k PDF
(Including details of the number of securities in issue and held in treasury and, so far as the Company is aware, the percentage of its securities that are not in public hands and the identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders.)
5. Amphion’s Memorandum and Articles of Association - 3.03k PDF
6. Amphion’s June 2005 AIM Admission Document - 449k PDF
7. The Company’s past Annual Report and Accounts
8. The Company’s most recent half-yearly reports and accounts - 797k PDF
12. Amphion Innovations is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.